Where’d you get that?
- Mirror: Pottery Barn – Vintage Pivot Mirror in Antique Bronze https://www.potterybarn.com/m/products/vintage-pivot-mirror/
- Shower Curtain: Pottery Barn – Paisley Print – Mine is no longer available (I was lucky, because I found mine on the Facebook Marketplace.) Here’s a link to a paisley shower curtain that is currently available from Pottery Barn: https://www.potterybarn.com/m/products/beale-paisley-print-shower-curtainOr I found this version of a paisley shower curtain on Amazon that is very pretty, very affordable, and it has great reviews: https://amzn.to/2CY9yoX
- Shower Curtain Rod: Menards https://www.menards.com/main/bath/bathroom-hardware-coordinates/shower-rods/excell-monroe-finial-shower-curtain-rod
- Bath rug: Ralph Lauren – The Ralph Lauren bath rugs on Amazon are very expensive, but I found mine at Marshall’s. I’ve added a link to a best-selling bath rug on Amazon, and there’s an option for a variety of colors, including grey: https://amzn.to/2Wnqq16
- Baskets: Pottery Barn – Aubrey Woven Utility Basket https://www.potterybarn.com/m/products/aubrey-woven-utility-basket-natural/
- Light/Fan: Menards – Brian Invent Radiance Ceiling Exhaust Fan with Light https://www.menards.com/main/bath/bathroom-fans-ventilators/broan-reg-invent-trade-radiance-70-cfm-ceiling-exhaust-bath-decorative-fan-with-light/ar70rb/p-1455974649026-c-5869.htm?tid=-6536235338594850729&ipos=31
- Floor: Unknown – Contractor gave choices based on what he had available.
- Bathroom vanity: Unknown (FacebookMarketplace – Business in Grand Rapids)
- Bathroom Faucet: Delta Porter 8 inch in Oil Rubbed Bronze from Home Depot https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Porter-8-in-Widespread-2-Handle-Bathroom-Faucet-in-Oil-Rubbed-Bronze-35984LF-OB-ECO/206503635
- Shower Faucet and Spout: Not pictured, but we bought the Oil Rubbed Bronze shower set by Delta as well. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Porter-Single-Handle-3-Spray-Tub-and-Shower-Faucet-in-Oil-Rubbed-Bronze-Valve-Included-144984C-OB-A/303657098
- Lights above the sink: Wayfair’s Agave 2-Light Vanity Light. https://www.wayfair.com/lighting/pdp/agave-2-light-vanity-light-lrfy1066.html
- Wall: Menards – Dakota Shiplap https://www.menards.com/main/paint/paneling-planking/planking/prefinished-planking/dakota-trade-prefinished-barnwood-shiplap-1-2-x-7-1-4-x-8/5016247/p-1502260260405.htm
- Blinds: J.C. Penney’s Premium Cordless Faux Wood Blinds. https://m.jcpenney.com/p/jcpenney-home-premium-2-1-2-cut-to-width-cordless-faux-wood-blinds/
- Luxury Washcloths: Amazon – Set of 12 https://amzn.to/2WkTciN
- Bath towels: Pottery Barn – I don’t remember the exact bath towel, but all of their towels are very high quality.
- Toilet Paper Storage: On the back of the toilet, you’ll notice the toilet paper storage. I purchased this from Zulily – 3 years ago, so all I can currently find is the brand name – InterDesign. (I also ordered the other items in the picture. They are in the 2 white shelving units behind the bathroom door.)
- Shelving: 2 white (build yourself) shelving from the Dollar Store are behind the bathroom door. I found a curtain from Meijer to tuck under the baskets and cover the mess. It’s the cafe curtain window size.
- Towel Hooks: Menards. Not available online. Ryan attaches a small piece of 1″ by 1″ to the door and then, he added the hooks.
Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases; however, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I share links as an Amazon Associate, but these are real purchases. The small commissions received help to pay for this website.