Lunch? Dinner? Potluck?
Another easy recipe – and there won’t be any leftovers!
- Hamburger (2 pounds)
- Taco Seasoning (2 packets)
- Eggs (4)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Bisquick (1.5 cups)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Additional toppings are optional (think taco toppings!)
This is for a 10″ rectangular dish.
1. Brown 2 pounds of hamburger.
2. Add the taco seasoning mix to your hamburger (directions on packet – you’ll need two packages for 2 pounds.)
3. Grease the pan and add the first layer – taco meat.
4. Beat the eggs, milk and Bisquick in a bowl. Add pepper if you’d like.
5. Pour the mixture over the first layer and put into the oven for approximately 20 minutes (400 F).
6. Let it cool for a few minutes. Then, add the layer of sour cream.
7. Finally, add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocados, black olives, etc.
(The first time we made this, we put everything on right away. Wait to add those toppings unless the whole dish will be gone in one sitting.)
After making this a few times, I stopped putting all of the toppings on right away. It is much better as a leftover if you wait to add the tomatoes, sour cream, etc.
All of the toppings at once. (Photo Below.) I would only add it all at once if you had a hungry, large crowd. 🙂