When you’re scrolling through Facebook and a friend shares a recipe, and you have every, single ingredient, you’re required to make it.
Luckily, I had two little pumpkins who wanted to help.
Here’s credit to the original link for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread: https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-bread/
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix most of the dry ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk:
- 1.5 c. flour
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
3. Add the following to the flour mixture & stir well:
- sugar (1 c.)
- pumpkin purée (1 c.)
- eggs (2)
- oil (3/4 c.)
- vanilla extract (1/2 t.)
4. Toss in the chocolate chips (1 c.) & stir.
5. Pour the batter into your muffin cups. I only use my reusable baking cups. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
(You can read about how awesome the reusable baking cups are here: https://royalechristine.com/2018/12/15/reusable-baking-cups/)
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 – 20 minutes. (Baking times will vary. If you make the bread, you will need more time. If you have toothpicks, you can slide them in the middle of the muffin or bread to see if they are finished.)
Ta da! They were really good (and easy to make.)