As always, I love to share recipes that are both easy and tasty!
Buy 6 ingredients to make this easy chili.
– 1 pound (or 1.5 pounds) of hamburger
– 2 – 3 cans of red kidney beans
– Beef broth (I used one full box.)
– 1 container of small tomatoes (any size would work)
– 1 green pepper
– Chili spice
– Onion (optional)
– Sour cream (optional)
– Shredded cheese (optional)
First, brown the hamburger.
While the hamburger is browning, pour the beef broth into your pan, along with the diced up tomatoes and cans of kidney beans.
Set the burner to medium for the soup base, while the hamburger was browning.
Next, add diced up green peppers and a dash of chili spice.
Finally, add your browned hamburger to the soup and let it simmer for an hour.
Easy! Add the cheese and scoop of sour cream if you’d like. It’s great without these as well.
I’ll make it again and add some photos soon. 🙂