As always, I love to share those easy recipes!
First, preheat the oven to 425 F.
This recipe made 18 muffins, and of course, I used my favorite, easy muffin liners.
The muffins were a hit with the kids and a much healthier alternative to what we often use as ingredients in muffins.
- 2 bananas (easier if they are a little soft)
- 1.5 cups of blueberries
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. (You may try the recipe with only 1 banana.)
- Then, add the 2 eggs.
- Next, add the 2 cups of rolled oats, along with your teaspoon of baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Add the cup of brown sugar. (You could substitute with apple sauce and/or honey.)
- Mix it all well and add the 1.5 cups of blueberries.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes at 425 F.
So easy and so good!