Another easy recipe for you!
There are so many options with this one. I have three ingredients listed, but you could add a lot more – and eliminate the garlic if you’d like. (I try to add garlic to our meals due to its health benefits.)
Chicken broth, orange juice, butter, corn, green peppers, onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, …
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Use a baking pan (I used a 9” by 13” glass pan) and line with chicken (You could cut the chicken into pieces if you’d like. This is optional.)
3. Add a splash of water (or chicken broth or orange juice) to the bottom of the pan.
4. Add your favorite salsa to the top of the chicken. (I use mild for the kids.)
5. Add garlic to your liking. I bought the jar of minced garlic this time, but I normally by a clove to chop and add (fresh is best).
Optional to stop here, but …
6. Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese. (I guess I was a bit generous with it!)
7. Add more ingredients/toppings if you’d like – corn, green peppers, onions, … anything you’d like.
8. Bake in the oven at 375 F for 30 minutes. I used the middle rack of the oven and cut through a piece of chicken to be sure they were fully cooked.
9. Optional: Add toppings like sour cream and avocado.
This would be easy to shred and place into a wrap or taco shell, too.
So many options!