I’ve made a version of these before with turkey.
These Hawaiian Roll Ham & Cheese Sliders were easy. I don’t add a lot of extra toppings because then there’s a chance the kids won’t like it.
After Easter dinner, I was too tired to make an elaborate lunch, so this did the trick.
First, preheat that oven to 350 F to get started.
- Hawaiian rolls
- Ham (Easter leftovers)
- Cheese (slices)
1. Make sure your oven is preheating to 350 F.
2. Use a baking sheet and line with aluminum foil (optional).
3. Cut your Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the top half to the side.
4. Line the bottom half with thin slices of cheese (I had Colby Jack.)
5. Add the ham.
6. Finally, melt some butter and brush it on the inside of the top half of the rolls.
7. Place in the oven at 350 F for around 15 – 25 minutes. I had to put ours in for just shy of 15 minutes last time, and I tried a little bit longer this time – the buns started to get too crispy.
There are so many different ways to make these. Let me know what you try!