This turned out amazing, and you may thank me later.
– 4 – 6 chicken breasts
– 12 oz. of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
– 3/4 c. of Olive Garden’s Signature Italian Dressing
– 1/4 c. of Brown Sugar
– 2 T. of Worcestershire Sauce
1. In your crockpot, place your 4 – 6 chicken breasts. Set your crockpot to the amount of time you need until lunch or dinner. (I cooked mine on high for 4 hours. If you choose low, you will need 6 – 8 hours.)
2. Take the barbecue sauce and cover each piece of chicken generously. (I used less than half of a 40 oz. bottle – roughly 12 oz.)
3. Add 3/4 c. of Olive Garden’s Signature Italian dressing, along with the 1/4 cup of brown sugar and the 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
4. Allow to cook for 4 hours (on the high setting). Then, shred the chicken and allow it to continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add to a toasted bun or eat without!
(We only had bread due to limited shopping during these times.)
Everyone enjoyed this. I’ve seen modifications where onions, spices and coleslaw are added, but I have to keep it simple to make sure the kids will eat.
You can find the Olive Garden dressing on Amazon, but we added it to our Meijer Shipt order:
Here’s a crockpot for a great price with great reviews as well:
Please keep in mind that I may receive very small commissions when you click on my links and make purchases within 24 hours; however, this does not impact my reviews & comparisons. I share links as an Amazon Affiliate, but these are real purchases. The small commissions received help to pay for this website.