This recipe is a lot like the taco soup I shared (find taco soup here: https://royalechristine.com/2020/02/17/taco-soup/), but the family seemed to enjoy this even more!
Are you ready?
Grab your crockpot and these ingredients:
– Chicken breast (3)
– Black beans (1 can – 15.25 oz.)
– Corn (1 can – 15.25 oz.)
– Diced tomatoes (I used half of a large can – about 14 oz.)
– 1 package of Ranch
– 1 package of taco seasoning
– Cream cheese (8 oz.)
– Shredded cheese (your choice – type and amount)
1. First, turn your crockpot to high. You’ll need about 4 – 6 hours.
2. Next, place your 3 chicken breasts on the bottom.
3. Finally, add black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, full package of Ranch, full package of taco seasoning, cream cheese (cut into cubes) and shredded cheese.
4. Cook for 4 – 6 hours – stirring occasionally. Make sure your chicken cooks completely.
(Note: I did not drain the black beans and corn, but I did drain the diced tomatoes. Drain the black beans and corn a bit for it to be less like a soup.)
Here’s my photos of making this and in the order I used the ingredients. You can’t mess this up!
This was delicious!