Now, we would all love some Olive Garden right about now – especially some breadsticks! (The pandemic has closed many places.)
I found a recipe that is very easy, and it uses the crockpot. Even better, right?
Just be sure to plan ahead, because mine was done at 11 P.M. (It’s now lunch for tomorrow.)
- Chicken breast (I had chicken tenderloins.)
- 16 oz. of Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1/4 c. of Parmesan
1. Set your crockpot to low.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the Olive Garden Italian dressing (16 oz.) and the Parmesan cheese (1/4 c.)
3. Place your chicken in the crockpot and cover with your mixture.
4. Cook on low for 8 hours or until finished.
That’s it! Enjoy!
I warmed mine up and put it on a bed of shredded, lettuce. My husband and I really enjoyed it. For kids, it may have too much flavor (they seem to like things plain.)
I’ll let you know the family’s opinion after we have it for lunch tomorrow.
You can find the Olive Garden dressing on Amazon, but we added it to our Meijer Shipt order:
Here’s a crockpot for a great price with great reviews as well:
Please keep in mind that I may receive very small commissions when you click on my links and make purchases within 24 hours; however, this does not impact my reviews & comparisons. I share links as an Amazon Affiliate, but these are real purchases. The small commissions received help to pay for this website.